Wednesday, August 8, 2007

FOR SALE

our house is officially on the market, again.

after our open house, last sunday, michael's buddy came by and we listed our house with a realtor. he let us know that he showed it twice today. i'm hoping something happens soon, even though i would love to keep that house forever.

we're still looking for something here. we're probably gonna settle for an apartment or something like that for the time being. hope it happens soon too!

i am so super excited to be in he same town with my husband!

6 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

The house was shown twice? That IS progress!
I don't think they 'orient' you so you can learn something new - it's to make you "fear the system" That's my theory anyway...
That DOES sound like a honey of a district with all the pre-prepwork done for you - it's like shake and bake!
I don't buy the blogdown bit - but I am sure glad for any tasty morsel I can get!
From readin this comment - one might think I am hungry...
honey, shake'n'bake, tasty morsels...

marme said...

I'm happy for you sweetie ;(

JAC said...

I'm so happy that you and your sweetheart are going to be together and not just on weekends. Settle in and totally enjoy God's blessing you have in each other.

gulp235 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gulp235 said...

we walked by your house a few times and saw it was for sale... it does look beautiful. i wish i could buy it. ;) but congratulations on everything! we are really going to miss you here!

no_iffer said...

I am so happy for you too! I can't wait to hear all the details of this new chapter in your married life. And I did say ALL THE DETAILS which does mean that I expect frequent and long lasting conversations.