Tuesday, August 21, 2007

missing ellie

there are days when i just really miss my sister. today (and the past few days) is just one of those times. she is my first sister and the best one i could wish for.

however, today i am missing ellie too. i need to see them. it's time for a girl's weekend so we can shop and hang out and just sit around and do nothing but talk (sarah and i are really good at that!). i can't wait until we get to do that again. i hope it's soon!

i was just going through my pictures and i found this one of my sweet ellie belle. isn't she sweet? just so you know, she's smiling at me! ;)


sister- i miss you so much. you are so special to me and i am truly blessed to have you in my life. thanks for being who you are and for being such a wonderfully, fabulous friend. you're the best. i love you so much and can't wait until we can get together again. it's time for some serious talking about nothing serious. ;) i love you, sister.

5 comments:

JAC said...

So good to "hear" from you. Really been missing you. A home will be ready for you before you know it. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it feels like to be away from my nieces so much....I would probably go crazy. But I will tell you this...she will always know who you are... an aunt's bond with her neice is really a cool thing.

Sarah P. Henry said...

sister.. i can't even tell you how much. i might cry. i'm exhausted and overwhelmed. i need some kj time really bad. you always encourage me. when can we do it???

marme said...

I miss all my girls, all of them!

I am crying! No maybe to it!

kj said...

seriously, sister, when can we get together? let's figure out a real time, okay?!