Wednesday, August 26, 2009

school daze...

"it's the first day of school." - my first thought (well, maybe 2nd) on monday morning. each day since then, i've declared the second and third days of school.

i'm loving being home and i'm sure i wouldn't be able to go back to work right now even if i really, really wanted to. however, i must admit that i might be missing it just a bit. i think about rosemary at steubing running her classroom with ease. joanna and linda at lamar with their kids totally in love with them. sarah, jenny and crystal changing the lives of those big giant kids that are just too cool. all of my sweet teacher friends getting into the swing of things...completely exhausted by this point in the first week of school. tomorrow morning will be the hardest morning to get out of bed for them this week. it might be the hardest morning for me too...my son loves to sleep...during the day.

anyway, while i am in my own sort of haze right now, i can't help but thinking of what it would be like to be in my own, sweet school daze.

0 comments: