Tuesday, September 25, 2007

aisley

i have a little girl. she is the cutest little thing. she is really petite, blond headed, brown eyes. she's a little spunky. dresses a little funky. she's really, really cute.

she's also really sweet.

the other really sweet thing is that the librarian sells ice cold dr pepper in a can in the library. i often, on days like today, send aisley to the library with my 50 cents to get my heaven.

today she came back smiling like crazy. i had given her a quarter and a nickel. crazy mrs. kotze.

i sent her back with the right amount and she was very thrilled that i got to "keep my soda!"

aisley then brought her snack up to me to open. i looked at it. it's an oreo cakester. have you ever seen this? it's an oreo, but instead of the chocolate cookie, it's chocolate cake with chocolate filling.

i looked at aisley with huge eyes as i opened her package. when she looked back at me, her eyes grew huge and she smiled. she rubbed her hands together and said, "mmm! chocolate on chocolate!"

how cute is that?!

2 comments:

marme said...

she is a cutie, kinda punky brewster. I love her name!

cls said...

My kinda girl!