Tuesday, September 18, 2007

beth

it was so wonderul to read your blog this morning. i miss you dearly. just the other day i was thinking about our small group. we got to see each other at least 3 days a week and talk and hang out. those were fun times and seem like sooo long ago.

i am so glad to hear that your student teaching is going well. i still wish i knew what school you were at. i guess when i text you my email address, you can email me and let me know all of that fun information. i love to read the stories of your students. the boy who "showed" you his "bad finger" is one of the funniest stories so far. i also love the one about something being wrong with hair. just wait until you run out of eyeliner and your kids ask you what's wrong and when you explain that you ran out of makeup, they tell you you should go to the store and get more. or, it was always fun for a kid to look at my id tag (in which the picture was taken a couple of years ago during the summer after my trip to hawaii) and tell me that i look better that way and i should look like that again. gee, thanks.

my kids here are pretty good. i have a few stinkers, but for the most part i am really enjoying these kids. i must say, that as badly as i wish you could bring me lunch and chat with me, the chick-fil-a's aren't as good here. what?! i know. it's sad, but it's true. there's just something not as good about them. enjoy the one there for me. drink a really good dr. pepper in honor of me.

i'll be in sa every weekend for the rest of this month, but maybe sometime soon, you can come visit me here and we can just talk and hang out. sounds like fun, huh?!

i hope you get to take a nap after school! i know i'm hoping for one for myself too. have fun and i'll talk to you soon. i miss you and i love you.

1 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

well, i was thinking about trying to find a job in san antonio, but why bother? chick-fil-a isn't as good over there :)

and believe me, i'll let you know when i'm coming. i hope it's sometime soon.

and i'm drinking a dr. pepper for you RIGHT NOW (the next one is for me)...