Thursday, September 27, 2007

pictures of Grant, finally

this is my first time to hold sweet, Grant. these pictures were sunday afternoon, right after the retreat. isn't he perfect?grant stretching out in my lap.
jenny helping big brother mason, hold his new baby, grant.
this is right after mason stole grant from me.
mason was so proud to show off grant. he grabbed my hands and drug me to grant's room as soon as i walked in the door. sweet boy.
grant relaxing. such a hard life. ;)
skinny mama. could this woman seriously be the mother of that 3 day old baby?
sweet baby kisses.
mama and baby in the infamous glider.


it was such a thrill to be able to spend time with grant. he is such a little sweet heart. i miss him already. of course, our mason was quite the host, introducing me to the baby and then staring at me until i gave the baby to him. he's such a funny little guy.

troy, jenny and mason-i'm so happy for you. i'm glad you have this new little addition to the family! i miss you guys! love you all!

2 comments:

ree said...

Is she seriously wearing jeans?!?
Amazed, just.....amazed.

kj said...

the really sad thing...i'm almost positive those are pre-pregnancy jeans. and...i gave her that shirt because it was too small for me.

what a skinny jerk she is! ;)