Monday, September 10, 2007

today. the life of the sweet kotze husband.

today after school, i walked through the office to check my box and head back to my room. i smiled at the rose bouquet on the counter and then stopped to talk to the secretary about one of my kiddos.

as i'm about to leave, she says, "oh, by the way, those are yours and so is that purple bag."

huh?

i walked over to the vase and sure enough...IT'S MINE!!!!

a dozen pink, white and yellow roses and a box of delicious chocolates. the card read:

"molee, thank you for the best six months of my life.
i will love you forever."
'
he'll kill me when he sees that on here, but i want to remember it forever. today is our six month anniversary and i'd never even thought of it! what a sweet man i have!
i was going to post pictures but i couldn't get it to work on my school computer and i won't have internet at my house until tomorrow afternoon. i couldn't wait until tomorrow to share this with someone!
'
i love you baby! thank you so much for making me such a happy woman! you are my love and i could never ask for anything better than you. thanks for making me laugh and cry and feel so incredibly loved. you are the best! love, yours

5 comments:

no_iffer said...

Awwww...that is so very sweet! What a perfect way to start your next six months... and your week!

marme said...

Wow, how could it have been six months already. WOW!

And to think I've been so busy all day that I forgot to call.

Happy 6 Month Anniversary. I love you both so very much.

It's been a great 6 months for me to with this new son of mine!

beautiful chaos said...

Happy half year! And many more...

A's Rich Life said...

phhfff...newlyweds... ;)
just remember, the first year it's flowers & chocolates; the fifth it's a new wardrobe; the tenth is a 10yr diamond anniversary band... i'll let ya know what the 15th is when I get there! lol

Meems said...

I wish you guys the best next half a year ever. Now that you are together full time, it will go by even faster.

Oh, and by the way. I know alot of people tease about spouse's changing over time and not being as romantic.

We have been married for seven years now. While it isn't as new and exciting, we are so very much in love. You have great things to look forward to. I wish you the very same blessings in your marriage.