Wednesday, September 5, 2007

home away from home

i think we finally have a place to live. hurray!

we should be moving into our 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment this weekend! of course, we'll have to come home to get some stuff. oh well!

one of the gates at the apartment complex, is located on the street my school is on. you can actually see the apartments from the playground of my school! it's fabulous!

to get to school by 7:00 i'll have to leave by about 6:57. whoa!

now, that's good! hopefully this apartment will be our home away from home.

3 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

yea for not living in a tiny bedroom anymore! i'm glad you get a place of your own...well, sorta. i'm still praying for the sale of the house. i know the right buyer is out there somewhere. then we can search for NEW houses! i love you.

gulp235 said...

do you think you would ever walk to school? that sounds like fun!

kablot spot said...

Well, I missed the first round of rumors... I fully intend on starting the next one. Here it is: Jo is moving back! (I guess it would have been more effective if I hadn't announced that I was going to start a rumor.) What can I say? I'm in 'the know'! IF that doesn't work, I'll try again later.