Wednesday, September 5, 2007

sorry to disappoint you

and goodness gracious, la, i think you definitely stirred up some stuff.

no, i am not pregnant.

might be nice if i was. i could feel like a part of the "in" crowd.

that "ps-guess what?" is a way that crys and i have always told each other what great friends we are to one another.

i knew that could be mistaken, but i just had to risk it. i had to let crys know how much i miss her. and...she didn't even post a comment. how sad.

also, i thought to myself..."self, if everyone reads this and thinks your pregnant, it might be kinda funny." but, maybe it wasn't.

you people think i'd tell you over blog?! geez. marme would have spread the word much faster than a blog ever could have. however, thanks for your loving support anyway. ;) i guess one day, i'll make a lot of people pretty happy! ;)

love you girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not so glad that you're not pregnant...cuz I was hoping maybe we would have a little Kotze running around! I was just playing with my comment and then I thought to myself what if she really were... oh well it was a fun blog!

La said...

Ah, man! You mean you're not? I thought for sure that's what "PS Guess what" meant. =) Hope you still love me! It was just too fun to pass up....

Meems said...

I tried to stay clear of the whole thing.. Didn't want in on that one. You would make a cute prego girl though.