Monday, September 24, 2007

overshadowed

it's such a sweet feeling.

this retreat was more than i could've ever dreamed it to be. i have so much to say about how God has changed my life. it was amazing.

one of my favorite parts of the weekend was being able to look around and see 32 other women worshiping God in their own way. i wrote about it several times in my journal. those are scenes i do not want to forget. i know God met each of us this weekend and moved us to a new place.

last night on my way home, i put the overshadowed worship cd in my cd player and turned it up. it led me to such a sweet place of worship. i love that.

i will post more when i'm not at school. believe me, i have plenty to post.

thank you, my redeemer, for such an amazing time with you. you are my love. my protector. you are more than worthy of anything i could ever give you. thank you for teaching me to accept you, what you've done for me, and how you feel about me. i am so in love with you.

4 comments:

kablot spot said...

ok, so this is the like the 6th birthday we have shared but not shared. next year we should DEFINITELY go get drunk! i really hope this is not the only comment on your super-spiritual blog post. happy birthday!

kdp said...

dear sweet kylah,
i pray that you have a wonderful birthday filled with many sweet surprises. may Jesus wrap His arms around you and send joy unspeakable.

happy birthday, kylah.

JAC said...

Happy Birthday to you! 24 Sep - correct? My 39 (for many times now) was the 23rd....We're ALMOST twinsees. Love you girl.

Meems said...

Birthday wishes to a birthday girl. I am eating a banana nut muffin in your honor..I would eat some cake, but I don't have any.

Welcome to the 26 year old club. The 25 and 27 year olds only wish they could be a part.

I have to tell you...I think I saw a grey hair yesterday, in my hair that is. Who knows, maybe your genes are better. :)