Monday, October 15, 2007

all smiles

i had such a great weekend.

it was wonderful to sleep in my own bed and take a shower with real water pressure. it was wonderful to see my marme and daddy. it was absolutely wonderful to see my sweet ellie belle.

it was wonderful to see my friends and their kids! love 'em!

it was wonderful to sit in my daddy's church on sunday morning. it was wonderful to see angela, rw, christal, michelle, crystal, and all of the other ladies.

it was wonderful to hear ree singing behind me in the middle of worship.

it was such a wonderful weekend and i can't wait to do it again!!!!

3 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

well, you didn't see me so it couldn't have been that wonderful...=)

glad you had a good weekend!

Christal said...

I was glad to see you guys. It made my weekend even better!

Sarah P. Henry said...

um.. are you gonna do that a lot when....