Monday, October 29, 2007

mama's cookin'

need i say more?

no.

but i will anyway. marme cooked michael and dad's birthday dinners on sunday afternoon.

chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, cream gravy, corn on the cob, peas, butter rolls, and fresh brewed sweet tea. then she topped it off with a black forest cake (michael loves it!).

it was so delicious. i mean, stinkin' delicious! we stuffed ourselves big time. it was the most pefect meal ever created. there is nothing, nothing in this whole world, like mama's cookin'.

thanks marme! you're definitely the best!

2 comments:

Christal said...

Oh how I wish I would have had the stomach to eat that! instead I had crackers and oatmeal. That's all I could hold down :( I missed you guys and wish so badly I could have been there....

matthew henry said...

Thats strike three missy