Saturday, October 13, 2007

for seph

it is so fun getting to see ellie. thank you for letting her come and play. i hope you and landon have a wonderful weekend. here is what we've done so far:

last night as soon as i got into town, i picked ellie up from randy and tonya's (they didn't want to let me take her). we went over to jenny's where she played and laughed at mason and was then awed over by troy. she wouldn't stop smiling at him.


ellie and troy (her future fil) ha!



this morning, i came to mom's and she was already dressed in this cute little dress and smelling oh-so sweet! we played all morning (except for her short nap with me in the chair!).
laney still can't figure out if she likes this little person or not. but, ellie sure likes her! this is the one time she got close enough to touch her!
i think she knows what a computer is for! she kept wanting to play with it! she must know she can reach her mama this way...



so-she's doing great although i'm sure she misses you. i'll post more pics as soon as i have some! we love you!

4 comments:

ree said...

Okay, I know this was for seph, but I just have to say...that outfit is the cutest thing I've ever seen. And that bow...omg I love it!!!

marme said...

grama bought it on ebay, la found it for me about 4 months ago. the bow was made by grama! but the girl makes the outfit!

JAC said...

Such sweet pictures. Thank you for sharing. Just know all of you are having a wonderful time with the little angel.

Sarah P. Henry said...

i'm here, baby! type to me! mommy misses you so much.

(thank you, jo...)