Sunday, October 7, 2007

blogger annoyed

well, i thought it would be really fun to change my blog background. it took like a week to find something i liked.

i spent the few hours looking and figuring out how to change the thing and make it work, and now i hate the fact that i can't put any new sidebars on my page. i do not have a sidebar of my favorite blogs to visit and that is just really hard for me.

anyway-i found this nice little serene template and loaded it. then, i found other cute ones from pyzam, like christal's and angel's. i tried to go there. now, since i have gone to that site, my computer is screwed up. there are constant pop ups and "malicious scripts detected". it's super annoying.

i'm sad to say that i think i am just going to go back to the regular blogger templates and get on with life.

grrr. i hate it when things don't work out like you want them to...

1 comments:

gulp235 said...

i know how u feel. took me forever too.