Tuesday, October 2, 2007

boat 34

i've been working on my blog style for a few days now.

i couldn't ever figure out what to do.

i went to the site that rw and ang got their templates from. i had a hard time. i found a few i liked, they wouldn't work. i finally figured out why they wouldn't work so i changed it. of course, when i changed that little thing, others wouldn't work and now i can't figure out how to get my blog html back to the way it used to be.

...huh...it just makes me scratch my head in wonder.

why do certain things have to be so difficult.

anyway, for the time being, template boat 34 it is.

6 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

I love boat 34. I am getting blog envy from all these great new templates!!

A's Rich Life said...

cool...

marme said...

I like this one for you.

But I myself tried to get a new one, the red one with the window with rod iron on it. loved it! but couldn't get anything else to showup, like my sidebars and stuff. I had saved my other one and finally got it back. I really wanted to change, but I was so frustrated! Worked on it for hours!:( Oh well.

Meems said...

I love this one. So pretty and serene.

Anonymous said...

what's the site that you went to...I would like to try something new?

JAC said...

Really like your new blog look. I found one I really liked, but like marme - it just wouldn't work - even though I printed out the instructions (duh) couldn't get it to work and got tired and QUIT! I had just a big old BLANK!! Beautiful, quiet, serene, calm looking..............white blank. Kinda like me in one of my "more mature" moments - BLANK.