Monday, October 29, 2007

another observation

my principal came in this morning to observe me teach.

i wasn't overly nervous about the whole thing, so everything went smoothly. i had to call on a few kids to stay on task or whatever, but principals actually like to see redirection.

my last observation was done by my vice principal and when i got my paperwork back, everything looked great! she said i had done a great job and she was very impressed with my teaching style and my way with the kids. that's good...

my head stinkin' hurts now. i mean i could take 5 advil if i had them right now.

starring at the computer screen isn't really helping a whole lot...

2 comments:

Nanna's Place said...

So glad you had a good evaluation. I never doubted for one minute what an awsome teacher you are. Oh and by the way I missed "clicking my pen" while sitting next to you Sunday. I will have to remember to do that next time you are in town :0)
love you

A's Rich Life said...

Keep up the good work! ;)

ps - i'm clicking my pen! heee hee