Wednesday, October 17, 2007

defensive driving

stinks!!!!

i'm doing it right now online.

yes...right now.

it seriously takes six hours and i had to finally go to sleep last night. the thing is, i procrastinated...again, and i have to get it done quickly so it can be overnighted to my mother.

she's going to save my patootie and take the certificate to the court for me.

i was speeding, okay!!! and it wasn't even very fast. my mom was with me. she was irritated with the officer as well. (thank goodness i didn't get in trouble!)

i hope it will be over soon...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

do you know what's worse? the defensive driving video! That was just 6 hours of pure torture..

Adam said...

I always go to the Western Sizzler class for defensive driving. I mean I figure if you're going to pay $25 for some dumb class then you ought to try and eat $25 worth of food to make up the difference!! I feel you pain though, I'm a VIP member of the defensive driving association :( Speed limits suck!

Anonymous said...

Hey you know me...I was said to be a "habitual violator" in SA. I don't know if that's how you spell it but I was. I think they knew my name in defensive driving when I walked in the door...they were like,"oh look there Amy Lewis has done it again." I hated it with a passion...I feel your pain.
When I came back to OD I got a ticket...Alex laughed...then two days later he got one...I laughed! Ha! Then he asked me on a silly date to defensive driving at Western Sizzler! HA HA! It was fun because we made fun of the instructor and the videos the whole time...it was boring but fun!
Hope it is over soon for you! Sorry for leaving a blog on your blog...no I'm not....I love it! HA!

Dawn said...

I've been to defensive driving so many times I could teach the course myself....ahhhh...you think that I would learn but what can I say? My foot is heavy.

beautiful chaos said...

lawbreaker.