Thursday, October 11, 2007

it's over

thanks for all of your sweet, encouraging comments.

my observation is over.

the only real reason i was nervous is because this vice principal is sort of...well...negative. she nit picks to find something wrong.

i'm sure there will be things wrong on mine as well. i just didn't really pay her any attention.

because i'm new to this district, i'll have another observation next semester. that one will be done by the head honcho. #1 principal.

she's the opposite and very encouraging. she'll even change a score if she feels it doesn't reflect you correctly.

i'm just glad it's over.

4 comments:

crys said...

i'm glad for you and sure there's not possibly anything negative she could say.

let her nit pick!

i, on the other hand, am supposed to have mine sometime this week. no specific day or time. and it's now thursday, 2 periods down. we're running out of time, people! it's not looking too promising...which is quite annoying.

again, come home already!
we're in the nursery sunday, so we'll definitely have to get together sometime during the weekend!

Meems said...

I'm glad it's over. Crys said it best. "Let her nit pick!" I'm sure you did a great job and it will be hard for her to find one negative thing to say.

I hate reviews like that. When I was getting my CDA I had to get reviewed in my 3 year old classroom several times. I was always so nervous.

Why no fancy getup? No apples? Whats the dillo?

no_iffer said...

I am sure you did great! You're amazing. And yes, come home this weekend! I am going to be gone next weekend. I mean Grant is already three weeks old and you have seen him once. Not good. Not good at all...and I kinda miss you too. :)

ree said...

Yea for no more stress!
Yea tomorrow is Friday! (Well, yea for you)
Yea you're coming home! (right?)