Tuesday, October 30, 2007

um...stuff...i guess

  • HEB brand egg nog might actually be better than gandy's. that might be the best news of my life since i can't find a stinkin' container of gandy's anywhere in this city.
  • i brought my nice crystal stemware to san antonio so i could enjoy my egg nog in style. it's totally the best that way.
  • lamb curry is delicious. life is good with a husband that can cook.
  • sometimes after a nap, i feel even worse than i did before i laid down.
  • i'm sick of all of the paper work involved in being a teacher. if i didn't have to always be entering the same information into a million different documents, i might actually be able to teach. I WANT TO TEACH! isn't that what i signed up for?
  • thinking about landon and sarah's house in san angelo makes me super happy.
  • i'm watching dog the bounty hunter right now. why? no clue.
  • i'm ready for our house to sell. (is that right, ree?)
  • if michael calls me and we get off the phone after a couple of minutes, he always calls back to talk a little more. it's cute.
  • crystal loved her baby shower invitations. thanks jenny! (nov 17th)
  • jules loves to go out on the balcony as long as the door is propped open with a flip flop.
  • it's almost my sister's birthday. i wish i was going to be with her on that day.
  • egg nog sounds really good right now.
  • so does curry with rice.
  • but not together. egg nog. then curry. yummo.

6 comments:

Meems said...

I remember having a balcony. It was so nice sitting out in the breeze. Glad to hear you have at least a little luxury in SA for your egg nog.

beautiful chaos said...

I agree with you on the HEB egg nog.
Man, I could literally BATHE in egg nog.
I knew there was something about you that I was drawn to...

Sarah P. Henry said...

*i love that you're drinking egg nog when it's still october.
*doc loves the patio too! but the door has to be open.
*i wish i could eat lamb curry with you guys. i'm so hungry right now.

no_iffer said...

Glad you are enjoying your egg nog.

Stop bragging about your cooking husband. Mine wouldn't even know what to do with a piece of meat besides steak. :)

And I am super glad Crys liked the invites.

Miss you!

ree said...

Yes, that's right! :)

Dog the Bounty Hunter...really?

kablot spot said...

Can't do Egg Nog (no matter where it comes from) or curry. If you don't want to share, I'm the guest to invite... *shudder*