Thursday, July 26, 2007

another day...one dollar

i guess my dad read my post, "another day, another dollar" because tonight after dinner he paid me for helping him.

one dirty, crinkly, ugly, smelly dollar bill. ha! $1.00?!?!?! only one dollar for all of that hard work?!

but then again, i guess that's what i get.

i didn't even want the $1.00, spending time with my dad was payment enough for me! you're the greatest father anyone could ever dream up. God blessed me with you! i love you daddy! you did a great job on the remodel!

5 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

i'm really wondering when someone, anyone is going to post photos of this alledged remodel.

Bethany Hernandez said...

that's funny! if my dad tries to get me to do something for him, he says, "i'll get you a dr. pepper."

i fall for it every time.

kj said...

unfortunately, i spent about $7 the past few days buying him large diet cokes. he owes me a little more to even make it even...

marme said...

there coming, be patient.

kj said...

what is coming marme?