Saturday, July 28, 2007

sweet love

after a really long and lonely week, my husband came home last night. i am really ready to live with him full time. i know it is going to make such a huge difference in our lives. it just really stinks to be away from your husband. it stinks to have to sleep in your bed alone almost every night of the week. it just stinks.

but for now, it's not stinky, michael is home and i am happy.

thank you Jesus for a wonderful husband and such a sweet love. it is such a wonderful gift.

3 comments:

A's Rich Life said...

oh newlyweds ;)
just wait until he claims the middle of the bed and you're left with just a 1/4 of it! Or takes all the blanket in the middle of the night and you wake up freezing....lol
Yes, it is a sweet love! And I wouldn't trade my "bed hog" for anything!!!

no_iffer said...

Oh, pooh! You newlyweds! ;) Just kidding. I can't wait for you to be together all the time, too. Even if it does mean leaving me. Double pooh.

Meems said...

Newlyweds? I would be the same way. If my hubby leaves me for a couple of days I am so sad.