Tuesday, July 17, 2007

a totally hot date!

okay, angela, just so you know...i was on a totally hot date!

sunday morning i left early to see michael in sa. he surprised me with a stay at the westin hotel on the riverwalk. it was wonderful!

this is the kind of hotel with valet parking and room service and comfy beds with soft sheets. it was heaven. our room had a king size bed with a pillow top mattress, a duvet, 3 sheets and a fluffy white comforter. it was the best two nights ever!

we spent both nights walking the riverwalk and watching people. we had dinner at great restaurants and really enjoyed spending time together. monday morning michael got up to go to work and i slept in. then i watched some tv and later took a nap. after my nap, i took a long, luxurious bath and took my time getting ready. when michael got home from work, we walked the river and had a nice dinner on the water. we stopped by the chocolate factory (holy moly!) and picked up a couple of double chocolate dipped strawberries and some caramel apples. we walked back to the hotel, holding hands and laughing. once we got back we went for a swim in the wonderfully warm pool. then...it was snack time! the strawberries were sooo delicious. i've never had strawberries that perfect in my life!

we had a such a great time and i would totally recommend that hotel to anyone wanting a nice, romantic get-a-way!

thanks baby! i had a fantastic time! you are the love of my life and such a wonderful husband!

you know what's funny, michael did tease me about missing my blogs. (he was soo right!)

4 comments:

Meems said...

Now that really was a hot date. How great it most have been to get away from it all. Hearing about this romantic getaway was well worth the wait. lol

beautiful chaos said...

I'm gonna start rumors about you and your 'hot date'! hehehehe
Next time, you better be taking time out to blog. I think they have internet hookups in hotel rooms... naaaa!

crys said...

i'm so jealous! that sounds heavenly!

team D said...

That does sound so wonderful and I glad that you were able to do that after all the hard work of trying to get your house on the market!!! I am so happy for you!!!