Friday, July 13, 2007

blog update

so i'm sitting with crystal earlier after the garage sale and i asked her if she'd updated her blog. she hasn't. but...neither have i. thanks for pointing that out!

the problem is, the absolute only thing i've done since my last post (which was about the garage sale) is the garage sale. so, i have nothing to say and i'm annoyed that i don't have anything to say for updation (my own word) of the blog.

see, crystal said she had updated her blog two days ago and mine was updated just yesterday, but we all know we don't just check blogs once a day. so a blog updated two days ago can be really depressing. 5 checks a day can make a post from yesterday seem like it was updated two years ago.

okay, so you may not all be as bad as i am, but i will admit i'm bad. so here is, if for no one other than myself, my blog...updated.

8 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

It's gone waaayy past obsession here... Even my 4-year old is like - Mom, you already did that today! doesn't sound too bad until your realize he says this at 11am...
Thanks for feeding my frenzy!

marme said...

bout time and I hope your happy as well, mine is updated as too.

team D said...

addicted tooo love blogging!!!

La said...

Uhmmmm....I just got in town at 2 in the morning and I'm still awake at 3 in the morning because why???


I'm checking blogs. =) I'll hate myself in the morning.....

A's Rich Life said...

Hey there MRS.K! I ran across your blog!duh... It's great to see how your life is turning out! Married and all! It seems like just a couple of months ago when we had to leave San Angelo. Time flys! Come visit sometime - asrichlife.blogspot.com
See ya- A

beautiful chaos said...

I am bored with your non-updation! You better be on a hot date or something!

Meems said...

agreed...entertain us..I'm bored

A's Rich Life said...

No news from you yet? Don't you ever look at your blog comments??? :)