Tuesday, July 31, 2007

no news isn't good news

i haven't gotten a call from the school district, but that's okay. i actually expected it(although i'm not sure why, ahem...;) ).

oh well. just thought you'd like to know!

on another note:

you know what's hard? wanting something really badly and then having your logical side try and talk you out of it. i'm not talking about my husband here, ha! i'm talking about my own logical side. it's doing it's best to talk me out of something i want. hmm...

i don't know if i'm gonna let it win...

3 comments:

kdp said...

i know what ya mean. i find myself in that place quite often. that is when i try to quiet my spirit with the Word. it is a soothing blanket for raw emotions.

waiting is the hardest. But be of good cheer, God knows the wonderful outcome that will find it's way to you soon.

i am still praying for you.

JAC said...

Start singing girl! I would sing for you, but when I sing folks gets diarrhea. Just clowning around. Actually when things look pitch black, blacker than coal - start praising the Lord. That is the true key to real victory! Praying for you!

marme said...

whick car are you wanting?