Thursday, July 19, 2007

who would have thought....

you know, there is just something about making your bed every morning that makes your house feel so stinkin' clean!

i never knew that before my house went on the market.

i like it.

of course, at this point there is only one body in that bed. one body that hardly moves during the night. the bed was still half made when i got out of it this morning. it was just a matter of turning my side of the covers back up and putting the pillows back on. when michael is in that bed, it's a different story. especially because our comforter doesn't even get to stay on the bed when he's in it. "it's just too hot."


oh well, i'll enjoy this morning an easy making bed and i'll enjoy tomorrow morning a bed i haven't slept in alone. i guess there are perks to both sides, huh?!

a clean house...ahhh.

6 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

have you gotten to show the house yet? makes you wanna tell 'em how great it is and how sad you are to leave, and then they tell you - well, now i'm gonna feel bad if I buy it - just a few random thoughts.
I hope you get to show it lots this week! Although, I am pretty bummed out that you're moving...

beautiful chaos said...

wow! that was really random!
just think, in SA, you'll have a messy bed! Ahhh! life is grand!

marme said...

Are you suppose to make your bed every morning?

kj said...

i think you're only supposed to make it on the mornings that people are gonna see it...

that's what my mom taught me anyway

Meems said...

I've been inspired. I made my bed today and washed the sheets.

no_iffer said...

Can someone come over and teach me how to make the bed with me in it? :)