Monday, July 9, 2007

this is for e-

e-

i'm sorry i missed your call this morning, i was working in my yard. after that i worked on the garage sale with my aunt. man, i'm tired. well, during one of my garage sale breaks for water tonight, my dad started listening to the messages on their phone. i heard your message asking marme what her blog address was. you said you had tried to call jenny and i and couldn't get a hold of either of us. uh..sorry. ;)

because i think it might be too late to call you (i don't wanna wake the girls) i thought i'd post and tell you a quick way to find the blogspot. if you look to the lower right of my screen, you will find a list of the links i check a million times each day. marme's is on there. you can just click on her link and it will take you straight to her page.

hope this helps and i'm sorry again for not answering the phone when you called! have fun!

love ya~kj

0 comments: