Sunday, July 1, 2007

a backyard oasis

okay, well, there isn't any water in my backyard oasis. but i love this idea my wonderful husband had. he and my dad began putting this gazebo together yesterday afternoon. michael finished it this evening. then he and i worked on the yard and i put my flowers around everywhere. i think it looks great and it's just making it harder for us to leave... :(


michael and dad starting the huge project of putting this gazebo together.beautiful flowers

uh...more

the bar

the porch

view from the fence, in.

the gazebo!the best view
michael and jules relaxing in our new backyard oasis.
would you buy a house with a backyard like this? please, say yes!

3 comments:

no_iffer said...

Uh, yeah, I would! It's beautiful! I luv the gazebo. It makes your backyard perfect! I know your house will sell in seconds!

ree said...

That looks awesome!!! Y'all did a fantastic job...way to go!

kdp said...

what a gorgeous backyard. i would buy it if we could. ya'll did a terrific job.