Tuesday, July 10, 2007

life is perfect with a niece named ellie

sarah and ellie came in town today. they are both so beautiful. they are such a wonderful part of my life and hold such a special place in my heart. my first sister and my first niece. could it get any better than this?

ellie is so wonderful. she is rolling all over the place, smiling and laughing and really enjoying life. she loves being around people and seeing familiar faces. like mine! ha! my mom was holding her when they walked through the door and after a minute or so, i walked over to say hello. as i started talking to her, she got this really special look in her eyes and smiled and giggled like crazy.

in my opinion, she remembers the week i spent there not long ago. she remembers seeing her auntie jo's face so often and being pampered and loved on by her too. i do love her dearly and i am so happy she's here.

plus-there is nothing that can change the bond sarah and i share. i just love hanging out with her. she cracks me up all the time, she is so funny. we also think alike and finish each other's sentences! that all makes it even more fun! i really can't remember our family without her!

i love those HENRY girls and i'm so glad they're here!

1 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

i gained so much more than a husband the day landon and i started a relationship. i gained a family who loves me with an undaunted, unapologetic love i didn't know existed before i knew them. i think about this fact quite often, and every time i'm humbled. i know i don't deserve them. and i know how much my Lord must love me to have blessed me with more riches than my heart can handle.